60 x 60cm(2 x2 ft) 40W emergency led panel light for home , hotel ,
office,hospital, high grade application.
40w led panel light emergency conversion.
1. Emergency time:3 hours
2. Battery:12V C 4000mAh NiCD Battery Pack
3. Charge and discharge cycle: above 500 times
4. Warranty:5 years
5. OEM,ODM,Customization service available
|Input Voltage (Dual): AC100V-277V, 50-60Hz|
|Normal function Indicating LED: Equipped|
|Emergency Function Testing Device : Equipped|
|Emergency Time : 3 hrs|
|Battery Protection Device: Equipped|
|Operating Temp: 0 ~ 55 °C|
|BatteryHigh Temp : 12V 4000mAh NiCD Battery Pack|
|Start-up Charging Time: 24 hours|
|Power consumption <5W|
|Trickle charge 250mA|
|Normal discharge current : 1.5A|
|Lumen factor : 100%/Under 100%(As per requirement)|
Emergency conversion kit with metal case.
Construction & materials:
Extrusion aluminum and Diffused PMMA optical lens.
White and silver
Indoor use ( application for dry environment)
3800lm @ 4000K, 4000lm @ 6000K
4000K & 6000K is best seller.
82 for 4000K, 80 for 6000K
Lumen maintence at 6000h
Lumen Maintenance Factor at Lifetime
Rated peak candelas(cd)
4000K @ 1000; 6000K @ 1200
Off state power
Class II driver, Class III panel
IP20 real/IP40 front
Start Time (s)
Warm-up time to 60% (s)
Instant full light
1. Energy Saving. Saving 65%-70% electricity cost to traditional
2. Advanced super longlife and stable driver.
3. Professional thermal management.
4. Instant on, no warm up time required.
5. No noise, no flickering.
6. No UV or IR radiation in the beam, mercury free.
7. Anti-shock, anti-moisture.
8. Aluminum alloy 6063 body and leading light transmitting Optical
9. Exquisite small appearance. Easy to install with mounting
10. Eco-friendly. No mercury and harmful materials
Distribution curve flux:
User Guide Note:
Pls read the entire manual to fully understand and safe usely use
The products anc be used at voltage of 100-277Vac,50/60Hz,suitable
for indoor dry environment.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.pls visit
www.LED-Panel-lights.com for the most recent user guide versions.
- Unpack and careful examine the product.
- Report any damage and save all packing material if any parts were
damaged during transportation
- Do not attempt to use this apparatus if it is damaged.
1) Pls remove the protection film on the front of luminaire
- Consult a qualified electrician to ensure correct branch circuit
- The products should be installed and operated by qualified
electrician or technician in accordance with relevant local codes.
- Rish of electric shock,ensure that main power source is off when
wiring or soldering the sections of the product.
- Prior to cleaning the product,make sure it has been disconnected
from power supply.
- Use a dry or slightly moistened cloth for cleaning
- Never use any chemical or abrasive materials for cleaning.
- The product must be at a minimum distance of 20cm from any
- The product must not be installed into ceilings or wall that
contain heat-insulating materials.